- QUALITY STANDARDS- The telescopic ladders meet new 2019 ANSI certification of Type I and OSHA standards for safety compliance and duty rating. Aerospace Engineered using airplane grade aluminum alloy for strength. The retractable adjustable ladder has angled rungs make the ladder more comfortable to stand upon for extended periods of time
- EASY TO USE- Tallest foldable ladder, it opens by the foot to 15.5 feet and retracts down to 36.5 inches. The extendable step ladder extends and locks by the foot with easy no pinch closure system featuring an Angled Thumb Release to ensure proper hand position. This lightweight foldable ladder is easier to use and can be used for attic access
- EASY TO MANAGE- The extension ladders have clean touch anodized finish and is easy to clean, The adjustable ladder with 300 duty rating makes the contractor series not just a great compact ladder, but a true advancement in ladder technology folding ladders is storable, transportable and easy to use
- DESIGN- This aluminum frame stairs is designed with safety in mind, this climbing ladder is dual stell locking bolts to a gentle closing system, double over-molded feet for durability and traction, Integrated carrying handle heavy-duty closure strap, this portable ladder weighs 40 lbs. Can be used as a library ladder, platform ladder, indoor outdoor ladder, multi purpose ladder, garage ladder, and household
- ABOUT- This Extension ladder is 15.5 feet tall and is a heavy-duty professional series foot ladder featuring patented telescope technology specifically designed for professionals, the emergency ladder used by thousands of commercial contractors and serious do-it-yourselfers
The Contractor Series 155 plus/300 Telescoping Ladder represents our top of the line telescoping ladder, designed specifically for the most demanding professionals. We started with the 15.5 ft. reach and 300 lbs. ANSI Type IA rating of our Professional Series telescoping ladder, and then improved upon it with specific enhancements for professionals that require the best tools to do their jobs. The angled rungs make the ladder more comfortable to stand upon for extended periods of time. The 300 duty rating makes this our tallest ladder with ANSI 2019 certification of Type IA and OSHA approved for contractors working on job sites. This ladder is durable, easy to transport and carry even on the most punishing job sites. Like all of our extending ladders. The ladder weighs 40 lbs. and closes to 36.5 in. We designed the Contractor series 155 plus/300 telescoping ladder to meet the needs of our most demanding contractors and professionals. It's truly an outstanding product, and not just a great telescoping ladder, but a true advancement in ladder technology. You owe it to yourself to buy 1 today.
Storable, transportable, easy to use
Ladders extend to user's desired height and retracts smoothly from a simple, patented locking mechanism Every detail is designed with safety in mind, from dual steel locking bolts to a gentle closing system Internal components of our complete line of ladders have been strengthened to meet and exceed new Ansi standard ANSI/OSHA rated