- The Echoman is warm and 100% analog sound dealy pedal with modulation, The CHORUS/VIBRATO switch introduces a modulation in the delay.
- Built around 2 re-issued versions of the legendary BBD MN3005 bucket-brigade delay chips, Up to 600 ms delay time
- TRUE BYPASS Footswitch to switch between effects and bypass status. Blend control allows adjusting the output from dry signal only to delayed signal only.
- Echoman run on 9V DC power supply, Applying internal voltage-doubling to achieve amazing dynamic range and heedroom
- The Echoman Delay was designed by Howard Davis, Master engineer behind the legendary late-1970’s
The Echoman, designed by guitar effects guru Howard Davis, is a simplified monaural version of the Xvive Memory Analog Delay.
Echoman uses two Xvive BBD3005 chips, classical analog circuit sound, 600 ms delay time, with Chorus/Vibrato modulation effect, to add a deeper atmosphere to your sound. With FEEDBACK , Time Knob , more effect can be brought out.
- XVIVE Audio proprietary chip design ( MN3005 BBD).
- Up to 600 msec of delay time with no aliasing distortion.
- Buffered bypass with a 900K input impedance
- Wide bandwidth - good high frequency response even at long delay settings.
- Feedback control allows self-oscillation if desired.
- Blend control allows adjusting the output from dry signal only to delayed signal only.
- High-tech filtering and noise reduction circuitry an excellent
- signal to noise ratio, even at long delay settings.
- TRUE BYPASS Footswitch: Push down the footswitch to switch between effects and bypass status.
- ON/OFF LED: V21 On and Off. Blue LED Modulation is Chorus, Red is Vibrato.
- DC IN Power Jack: For power supply, use a 9-volt DC regulated AC adapter(plug polarity is positive on the barrel and negative in the center)
- INPUT Jack:1/4” mono audio jack. For connecting guitar.
- OUTPUT Jack: 1/4” mono audio jack, outputs the signal.
- 6. Blend Knob: Mix the input level and delay level
- Feedback Knob: Adjust the feedback of delay effects.
- Time Knob: Adjust the delay time. Max is 600ms.
- Modulation: Adjust the Chorus or Vibrato effect.
- Chorus/Vibrato: Switch to Chorus or Vibrato.