- 100% waterproof triple-dipped latex neoprene; ozone, acid, chemical resistant; lighter & more pliable than ordinary rubber; hand-layered construction provides flex & strength at critical stress points
- Slip-resistant, non-marking Chevron outsole provides excellent traction in extreme conditions on any surface
- Polymeric foam insulation delivers boot temperature rating of -10 °F (-23 °C)
- Moisture-wicking Breathe-O-Prene insoles absorb shocks and have a breathable, open cell structure to reduce insole drying time
- Toe & heel guards protect against abrasions; heel counter secures the foot to prevent movement in the boot
Featuring Polymeric Foam insulation, XTRATUF Legacy Series 15" Neoprene Insulated Men's Fishing Boots offer extra warmth for work on freezing cold decks. They feature durable, flexible neoprene for 100% waterproof protection, and are comfort rated down to -10 °F (-23 °C) These men's fishing boots are triple-dipped to ensure seamless protection from fish fats, acids, diesel fuel and other chemical solvents. Hand-layered construction provides flex and strength at critical stress points. Moisture-wicking Breathe-O-Prene insoles absorb shocks, and their breathable, open cell structure reduces insole drying time. Toe & heel guards protect these insulated fishing boots against abrasions, and the heel counter secures the foot in place. The signature Chevron outsole provides unparalled traction in the most extreme conditions.
Take advantage of XTRATUF neoprene protection in cold weather and refrigerated work environments. The shells are triple dipped for extra tough, watertight protection against acids, corrosives and contaminants. These pacs have built-in foam insulation and a felt midsole to keep feet warm, dry and comfortable in low temperatures. Built-in foam insulation. Chevron sole and heel. Tested to electrical hazard requirements of ASTM F2413-05. Slip-resistant Chevron outsoles for sure-gripping traction. Lightweight, shock absorption comfort with cork-cushioned insoles. Easy on and off with smooth, durable fabric linings. Immersed in a special sealant for an XTRATUF total protection shield. Seamless 100 percent waterproof construction. Available in copper tan color and size-13.