- Triple-dipped latex neoprene is 100% waterproof and ozone, acid & chemical resistant; softer, lighter and more pliable than ordinary rubber
- Slip-resistant, non-marking Chevron outsole provides excellent traction in extreme conditions on any surface
- Hand-layered construction allows flex and provides strength at critical stress points
- Moisture-wicking Breathe-O-Prene insoles absorb shocks and have a breathable, open cell structure to reduce insole drying time
- Toe & heel guards protect against abrasions; heel counter secures the foot to prevent movement in the boot
Designed to perform in rough waves and on demanding jobs, these XTRATUF Legacy Series 12" Plain Toe Neoprene Men's Fishing Boots boast a seamless, 100% waterproof construction to keep your feet dry and protected. The flexible neoprene boots are triple-dipped to withstand daily exposure to fish fats, acids, diesel fuel and other solvents. The signature Chevron outsole offers unparalleled slip-resistance on wet decks. Hand-layered construction provides flex and strength at critical stress points. Moisture-wicking Breathe-O-Prene insoles absorb shocks, and their breathable, open cell structure reduces insole drying time. Toe & heel guards protect these men's fishing boots against abrasions, and the heel counter secures the foot in place.