- Honeywell Proprietary RDR oil- and chemical-resistant rubber withstands many organic and inorganic acids, oils, chemicals and contaminants
- 100% Waterproof including 5 mm waterproof neoprene bootie; combines with Spandura high-abrasion nylon for added durability and a temperature rating of -20 °F (-29 °C)
- Slip-resistant, non-marking Chevron outsole provides excellent traction in extreme conditions on any surface
- Breathable Airmesh lining regulates temperature
- Reinforced rubber layers for durability
Be prepared for anything the elements can throw at you in these XTRATUF Elite Series 12" Neoprene Insulated Men’s Fishing Boots. Temperature rated to -20 °F (-29 °C) and 100% waterproof, these tough fishing boots are designed for the ultimate in protection, durability and comfort during long hours at sea. A 5 mm neoprene bootie and high-abrasion Spandura nylon provide comfort and warmth. The breathable Airmesh lining keeps feet dry and safe. For maximum protection from both organic and inorganic acids, reinforced rubber layers feature the highest quality Honeywell Proprietary RDR oil and chemical resistant compounds. XTRATUF's signature Chevron outsole gives these insulated fishing boots unparalleled slip-resistance on wet decks.
The XTRATUF Elite Series 12-inch Neoprene Insulated Men’s Fishing Boots are built to perform in tough work environments like cold weather fisheries and oil rigs. Insulated to -20 °F (-29 °C) and completely waterproof, these rubber boots protect your feet from oils, chemicals and contaminants thanks to Honeywell's Proprietary RDR oil- and chemical-resistant rubber.
Featuring a slip-resistant, non-marking Chevron outsole, these fishing boots grip onto wet, grimy floors to prevent slips and falls. The thick 5 mm neoprene bootie and Spandura high-abrasion nylon deliver warmth and comfort, while reinforced rubber layers provide added durability.