- See everything clearly with large, easy-to-read text on the bright AMOLED display that includes an always-on mode, perfect for quick glances
- With up to 11 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, you won’t have to take your watch off every night to charge — which means a more complete 24/7 picture of your health
- Health is important to you, so monitor everything from your Body Battery energy levels, sleep score, respiration, hydration and stress to women’s health, heart rate and more (This device is intended to give an estimate of your activity and metrics)
- Find new ways to keep your body moving with more than 25 built-in indoor and GPS sports apps, including walking, running, cycling, HIIT, swimming, golf and many more
- Never miss a call, text or social media alert from your paired Apple or Android smartphone with smart notifications delivered right to your wrist
- Use free preloaded workouts that include cardio, yoga, strength, HIIT and even Pilates; create your own in the Garmin Connect smartphone app, or try Garmin Coach free adaptive training plans to help you prepare for your next running challenge
- With a supported bank, leave your cash and cards at home; Garmin Pay contactless payments let you pay for purchases on the go
Garmin watch samples your heart rate1 multiple times per second and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities, even while swimming.
Body Battery Energy Monitoring
See your body’s energy levels throughout the day so you’ll know when your body is charged up and ready for activity or drained and needing to recharge with restful sleep.
Women’S Health Tracking
Use the Garmin Connect smart-device app to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Log symptoms, get exercise and nutrition education, and more. Even see and log details on your wrist with the Women’s Health Tracking app.
Health Snapshot Feature
Log a 2-minute session to record key stats, including heart rate, heart rate variability, Pulse Ox, respiration, and stress. Then generate a report with those stats to share via the Garmin Connect app on your compatible smartphone.
Find out if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day with continuous tracking. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity when the watch detects stress.