- Smartwatch for your athletic lifestyle, featuring 1.3” always-on, bright AMOLED display; select models feature a sapphire display and titanium bezel .Supported Application:Elevation Tracker,Distance Tracking,Fitness Tracker,Multisport Tracker,Sleep Monitor. Connectivity technology:GPS. Wireless comm standard:Bluetooth
- Smartwatch mode battery life: up to 16 days (gesture)/up to 5 days (always-on)
- GPS mode battery life: up to 42 hours (gesture)/up to 30 hours (always-on)
- Train your way with built-in sports apps for all the ways you move, performance metrics and Garmin Coach adaptable training plans
- Multi-band GNSS technology delivers better, more accurate positioning in challenging environments
- Download TopoActive mapping via Wi-Fi connectivity, or get it preloaded on Sapphire editions
- Take on the slopes with preloaded SkiView maps for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts
The stunning 1.3” always-on AMOLED display brings your watch to life, even under bright sunlight. Trusted button controls that work in any environment are matched with a responsive new touchscreen interface for quick access to selections and map features. Fit the watch’s look to your lifestyle with options for a sapphire display, titanium bezel or stainless steel bezel.
For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox sensor2 uses light beams at your wrist to estimate how well your body is absorbing oxygen.