- Bluetooth OBD2 adapter with support for extensive third-party apps (such as OBD Fusion, Torque Pro, Car Scanner, DashCommand) can turn your iPhone, iPad or Android phone/tablet into a sophisticated car scan tool
- Read diagnostic trouble codes and freeze frame data, reset check engine light, prepare smog test, view real-time sensor readings, create customized dashboard and estimate fuel economy
- Works with OBD2 / EOBD compliant cars and light trucks (year 1996 or newer in the US, including pickup trucks, hybrid and many electric vehicles; may require special apps)
- Compatible with iOS (no Bluetooth pairing needed; connect in the app) & Android devices (head units not recommended). Easy to plug in and unplug. No complex settings or tricky connections plus much lower power consumption compared to WiFi, and it does not block internet access for other apps
- A third-party App is required (check recommendations in the description below, some may require separate purchase). Comes with one-year replacement warranty.
The vehicle in your garage can be as smart as your phone. Turn your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or tablet into a sophisticated diagnostic scan tool and real-time performance monitor. The OBDCheck BLE directly plugs into your vehicle and connects to an OBD II App on your iOS or Android device via Bluetooth. Whenever you have a check engine light on or want to see how your car is performing, the OBDCheck BLE will be a very useful gadget for you.
Compatible with iOS & Android
Unlike normal Bluetooth adapters that only work with Android, the OBDCheck BLE also work with iOS devices via Bluetooth LE (no Bluetooth pairing is needed). It is also better than WiFi versions with much lower power consumption while allowing you to have access to internet for other apps via your cellular data without complex setting. You can also connect to the car Bluetooth at the same time.