- CHECK ENGINE YOURSELF: Read engine diagnostic trouble codes, reset Check Engine Light, view I/M readiness for SMOG check and real-time sensor readings (O2 Readings, EOT, EGT, Throttle, Boost, Speed, Fuel Trim, etc.) using your phone or tablet
- DO MORE: With extensive third-party OBD2 Apps available on App Store and Google Play, you can get advanced features like enhanced diagnostics and PIDs on selected vehicles, examine the battery in hybrid & electric vehicles, customize and service selected vehicles, etc
- WORKS WITH IOS & ANDROID: Latest model with support for more AT commands (requires app support), optimized firmware and reduced power consumption. You can have access to your mobile data on iOS and Android when phone is connected to the scanner
- UNIVERSAL VEHICLE COMPATIBILITY: Works with all OBD2 / EOBD compliant cars and light trucks (in the United States, vehicles since year 1996 are supported, no brand limitation). Supports all five OBD-II protocols: CAN, KWP2000, ISO9141-2, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM
- Easy to plug in & unplug, and won't obstruct legroom. NOTE: a third party App/software required to achieve all the functions (some may require separate purchase). Comes with mini carrying case. Perfect tool for car owners to check their cars at home or on the go.
Turn your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or tablet into a sophisticated diagnostic scan tool and real-time performance monitor. The OBDCheck BLE+ directly plugs into your vehicle and connects to an OBD II App on your iOS or Android device via Bluetooth. Whenever you have a check engine light on or want to see how your car is performing, the OBDCheck BLE+ will be a very useful gadget for you.
Compatible with iOS & Android via Bluetooth
Unlike normal Bluetooth adapters that only work with Android, the OBDCheck BLE+ supports Bluetooth LE in order to work with iOS devices. It is better than WiFi versions with much lower power consumption while allowing you to have access to internet for other apps via your cellular data without complex setting.