- For Ribbon and Dynamic Microphones
- 27dB of clean amplification
- 6dB per octave high pass filter
- Reduce extreme proximity effect
- Easy install - 2 clicks and done
The FetHead Filter from TritonAudio is a low-noise, in-line microphone preamplifier with a built-in 6 dB/octave high-pass filter, which has a corner frequency of 220 Hz. It can be used with microphones that exhibit an excessive proximity effect like long-motor ribbon mics and dynamic microphones. The electronics are housed in a metal chassis with a balanced 3-pin female XLR input and a balanced 3-pin male XLR output. It is suitable for use at home, in the studio, on tour, and more.