Taramps MD 12000.1 0.5 Ohm 12000 Watts Class D Full Range Mono Amplifier
- MD 12000.1 - 0.5 ohm amplifier is developed with the highest technology and performance for automotive sound systems, in white color, to make your system more sophisticated, It is mono, with a single channel with a maximum power of 12.000 Watts RMS
- It is a FULL RANGE amplifier, playing all frequencies in the right measure for you, Operation class Class D, Number of Channels 01, Maximum power @ 12.6 VDC - 0.5 OHM: 12,000W RMS @ 12.6 VDC - 1 OHM: 7,200W RMS
- Input Sensitivity 220mV, Signal to Noise Ratio >95dB, Frequency Response 10 Hz ~5 kHz (-3dB), Crossover high pass (HPF) 10 Hz ~90 Hz (-12dB/8th) Variable, Crossover low pass (LPF) 90 Hz ~5 kHz (-12dB/8th) Variable, Bass Boost Freq.: 35 Hz ~55 Hz
- Boost: 0 ~10dB, Efficiency 79%, Input Impedance 15K ohms, Output Impedance 0,5 ohm, Protection system Output Short circuit, Output Short circuit in relation to the GND, Low Impedance Protection / High or Low voltage Protection / Thermal protection
- Maximum Power Supply Voltage 16VDC, Consumption at rest 3.6A, Maximum music consumption 602.5A, Maximum consumption in sinusoidal signal 1,205A
The MD Series amps are Taramp's latest models, with cutting edge technology to replace their best-selling HD Series, which are famous for being excellent with bass as well as with voice.