SOLOMON MiCS LoFReQ Sub Microphone, White
Product Code: Solomon-Mics-LFRQWHT
Availability:Out of stock
Have a question?
- Size is everything, the Solomon LoFReQ is huge in the mix and only 7" compared to a 10" snare
- Recording studio and live stage use on kick drum, bass/guitar cabinets
- Attaches to standard microphone stand (5/8" fine thread), output jack: Neutrik XLR
- Dynamic microphone - 6.5'' speaker driver - polar pattern: Bi-directional - impedance: 150 ohms
- Customized in-line pad for controlled gain (gain and impedance designed to match beta 52)
Plenty of people dangle a speaker from a make-shift stand, re-wire a monitor driver, or even hot-wire a combo amp to try and garner those coveted sub-lows. Manufacturers and DIYers take to wedging a leftover speaker into a re-purposed orphan snare or tom drum. Sure, you'll probably get signal, but it takes more. All the right pieces in place to capture the best possible signal at the source. Enter SOLOMON MiCS "LoFReQ". Purpose built from the ground up. Get coveted chest-rumbling, sub-freq goodness, in a smaller package, at half the weight of the conventional manufactured sub-mic, and half the price.
Here's a radical new technology in microphones. Not quite, here's a radical old technology in microphones. Using a speaker as a low-frequency capture mic is nothing new. The Beatles used this technique as far back as the recordings of "paperback writer" and "rain," but a commercially available product at this price that employs this technique is something new. Available in three different finishes: Black, white and white with a black ring. Enter the Solomon Mics "Lofreq," built to get all the coveted chest-rumbling, sub-freq goodness, in a smaller package than conventional manufactured sub-mics and half the price as well. Solomon Mics mount to standard mic stands for limitless placement options and stand choices. Whether dressed in black, all white or the black and white trooper, your Lofreq will either make an impression or just seamless fit whatever aesthetic you choose.