- MegaView system utilizes an advanced prism and ocular design yielding 43% greater field of view than the competitive prismatic battle sights
- Motac (Motion Activated Illumination System) that powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not
- The notably flat, distortion-free image boasts an unprecedented edge-to-edge clarity
- Adjustable eyepiece with +/- 2 diopter correction
- Dependable IPX-8 waterproof (to 400 mbar or 13 ft) and fog-proof performance
World’s first wide field battle sight. Radically new design for professional and civilian MSR/AR-shooters, The Bravo5 delivers an industry leading 42% wider field of view than current battle sights. The notably flat, distortion-free image boasts an unprecedented edge-to-edge clarity by means of a combination of Low Dispersion (LD) glass and aspherical lens design. Lightweight yet durable magnesium housing with integrated Picatinny top rail for additional accessories such as MRDs and lasers. Adjustable eyepiece with +/- 2 diopter correction. Dependable IPX-8 waterproof (to 400 mbar or 13 ft) and fog-proof performance. The Bravo5 was engineered with the centerline of the optical axis at 1. 535” above the top of an M1913 Picatinny rail interface for night vision compatibility.