Safe and Sound Classic Radio Frequency/Microwave Detector 200MHz - 8GHz
- The Safe and Sound Classic RF Detector is a compact, simple to use detector for Radio Frequency Radiation and Microwave Radiation (200MHz to 8Ghz). With true frequency response!
- Designed and Manufactured in North America, it will provide a quick and simple assessment of the RF present in your environment.
- Uses color coded LED's which correlate to measurement ranges to assess the RF exposure in your environment.
- The Safe and Sound also has a sound signature analysis which helps identify which RF Sources you are being exposed to.
- Includes: Safe and Sound Classic RF Detector, Hard Shell Travel Case, 2x AAA Batteries, User Guide, and 2 Year Warranty.
- No technical experience required, easy to use and understand
- True response detection range: 200MHz - 8GHz
- Sound signature analysis to assist with source identification
- Measurement ranges based on current Building Biology guidelines for sleeping areas
- Uses state of the art measurement technology and is sensitive below 1 µW/m²
- Color coded LED's which identify exposure levels corresponding to Building Biology Guidelines
- EHS Friendly to hold - no emissions from electronics inside when sound is disabled
- Battery operated (2 x AAA) - 8 to 12 hour battery life
- Small, durable and compact handheld design: 65mm X 90mm X 21mm (2.5" X 3.5" X 0.8")
- Engineered in Canada - Manufactured in Canada and the USA
- 2 Year Warranty
- NoQuickly determine RF present in your environment within 200 MHz and 8 GHz
- Some of the more common sources the meter can detect:
- Smart meter emissions
- Wireless routers (both 2.4 and 5 GHz channels)
- Cell towers
- Cell phone emissions
- Cordless home phones
- Bluetooth devices
- Baby monitors
- Airport radar
- Microwave oven leakage detection
- Video game consoles
- Safe and Sound Classic RF Detector: Qty=1
- Zippered Carrying Case
- User's Guide
- 2 - AAA Alkaline Batteries