- Tired of Chronic Back Pain or Sciatica?] Have you been using ice packs, numbing cream, lidocaine cream, or a back stretcher as back pain relief products
- Resolve Pain Naturally: Better than heating pads, a hot pack or a pain relief cream try our far infrared (FIR) heat pad which both sooths & relaxes tired & stressed muscles for more ease of movement and better sleep!
- A Perfect Solution: This far infrared, 17 layer mat has temperature settings from 70° to 158° for deeply penetrating heat from 6 1/2 lbs of amethsyt, a perfect muscle relaxer and headache relief. A great stress relief gifts for women & men alike
- Easy to Use: Just 30-60 minute sessions regularly can help reduct the pain from inflamation and keep it at bay. Menstrual cramps? FIR can help! Programmable timer, manual and a compact waterproof carrying bag with handle for easy transport
- Need HAS or FSA?: Our mat is a Class ll medical device from a factory registered with the FDA. This means it qualifies for HSA and FSA reimbursement with most insurers. Satisfaction promised or your money back. Full 2 year warranty. USA ONLY
WHY FAR INFRARED? Unlike regular heating pads or hot pads far infrared heat penetrates deeply. Used at higher temps FIR causes the body to produce results for pain, stress, anxiety!.
WHY ARE NEGATIVE IONS IMPORTANT? All life on this planet has a bioelectric field of energy, influenced by electromagnetic pollution known as positive ions causing cell damage. Negative ions counteract these damaging free radicals.
If you’ve ever felt depressed, anxious, or stressed for no reason, you might be suffering from excessive positive ions. These dangerous little ions are small enough to be absorbed through your skin and lungs.
WHY AMETHYST? Considered an anxiety relief restorative crystalline with its own magnetic field and greatly aids in sleep and generates a high-level of FIR rays and negative ions per square inch.
WHY SENSIBLE DECISIONS, Inc.? We are an American Company and our customer service is right here in the USA, 7 days a week. Trusted Amazon seller for 6 years.
DIRECTIONS: How you use the mat is very personal and subjective. For pain the higher temperatures are the most productive but for other issues lower temperatures can be very effective. The temperature you use and period of time you use the mat is a very personal decision. Play with the temperature and duration to determine what is most suitable for you.
● 30-40 °C (86-104 °F) for overnight use ● 41-50 °C (113-131 °F) for 2 hours or more ● 51-70 °C (131-158 °F) for 30-90 min
Note: When setting the temp range (50°C-70°C) cover the surface of the mat with a protective cover to absorb any sweat.
●1*Heating Pad ●1*LCD Digital Controller ●1* Travel Bag