- CLEAN, ProPURIFIED WATER - The ProOne G2.0 filters help remove harmful contaminants and chemicals from your drinking water. They reduce or remove heavy metals, fluoride, pesticides, herbicides, chloramines, bacteria, pharmaceuticals and much more. Beneficial minerals like calcium are left behind for great tasting, healthier H2O.
- LONG-LASTING FILTERS - Propur’s ProOne G2.0 7” filters will last up to 10 months with regular daily use. Our filters are infused with silver to help prevent bacterial growth, leaving you with convenient, worry-free drinking water. ProOne G2.0 series “all-in-one” filters are NSF/ANSI -42 component certified and independent lab tested.
- CONVENIENT AND EASY TO USE - Propur’s ProOne G2.0 filters require no priming. The all-in-one filtration that Propur provides means you won’t need to purchase additional filters for contaminants like arsenic, bacteria, viruses, Giardia and more. Ideal for use with most water sources including lakes, rivers, streams, ponds, rain and tap water.
- BE PREPARED FOR EMERGENCIES- Gravity fed filtration systems require no electricity, providing clean, drinkable water for you and your family in any emergency situation. You don’t have to be a survivalist or a prepper to understand the value of a clean glass of water during a natural disaster.
- Your order includes one pair of ProOne G2.0 7” Replacement filter elements. For use with Propur Big or Nomad Countertop Gravity Water Filter Systems.
The new ProOne filter element does it all - WATER, FLUORIDE and other heavy metals* - 2 stage filtration in ONE filter element Advanced manufacturing technology combines silver impregnated white ceramic with new AquaMetix advanced media for removal of fluoride and other heavy metals - all in ONE filter element. No more add-on fluoride filters that slow down flow rate or hang into the lower container reducing fill capacity. Easy to install, use and clean - NO priming required. New ProOne filter elements are good up to 2,400 gallons per pair - Replace your ProOne filter elements just once a year. Save up to 15% on the cost of replacement filters over conventional dual filter systems based on factory recommended filter element replacement over 2 year period. ProOne with 2.75“ diameter advantage gives you up to 54% more surface area for greater filtration performance compared to other conventional 2” x 9” filter elements. New ProOne water and fluoride filter elements are tested to meet NSF/ANSI standards 42, 53 and 61. Ideal for use with just about any water source including lakes, rivers, streams, ponds and rain water...ProOne filter elements for most other brands of gravity water filter systems available soon Look for the logo on our new ProOne water and fluoride filter elements. Due to the wide variety of contaminants that may be present in your water supply, the length of time the ProOne water & fluoride filter elements require for replacement and the amount of removal/reduction may vary. We recommend you replace your ProOne water and fluoride filter elements atleast every 12 months.