POC Tectal Race Spin, Helmet for Mountain Biking Blue
Product Code: POC-Tectal-RaceSpin-Blue-PC105118277XLX1
Availability:Out of stock
Have a question?
- MADE FOR MOUNTAIN BIKING: A trail-dedicated helmet for everything from freeride to enduro; Features more coverage at the temples and back of head, adjustable visor and goggle clip
- SEARCHABLE SAFETY: Integrated RECCO reflector uses radar so you can be quickly located and helped if you get injured; Used and trusted by rescue services around the world
- SPIN PROTECTION: Features POC’s patent-pending silicone pad technology system, SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside), that uses innovative materials and design to complement POC's whole-helmet approach
- LIGHTWEIGHT & BREATHABLE: Weighs under 1 lb; 360° size and strap adjustment system provides a precise, secure and comfortable fit; Unique airflow channels help keep you cool, even on hot summer days
- REINFORCED DURABILITY: Features a high-performance unibody PC shell, a reinforced EPS liner and an aramid bridge that improve the strength and protection of the helmet while keeping it lightweight
- Color: Lead Blue/Hydrogen White Matt
Get the most safety out of your trail helmet with the Tectal Race SPIN. In addition to SPIN protective technology, it features a searchable RECCO reflector that lets rescue services quickly locate you in the case of an injury. The lightweight, unibody shell is reinforced with an aramid bridge and EPS liner for greater durability and protection. The Tectal Race SPIN also features extended coverage at the back of the head and temples, an adjustable visor and a goggle clip. The 360° size and strap adjustment system gives you a precise, secure fit while the unique airflow channels keep you cool and comfortable.