Orion Cobalt 2 Channel Amplifier – Class A/B Dual Channel Amplifier 1250W RMS 2500W Max, Car Electronics Audio Subwoofer 2 Ohm Stable Bass Boost MOSFET Full Range Amplifier for Car Speakers Sub Amp
- Features – The 2 channel bass boost amplifier has features like - Frequency Response: 10HZ-30KHZ, Bass Boost, Remote Bass Knob, Gain Control, 2-way protection, hi/low level inputs, Thermal Protection, MOSFET Power Supply, LED Power and Protection Indicator and 2 Ohm Stable
- Class A/B – This Orion Cobalt multichannel subwoofer amplifier exhibits a Class A/B topology. In the presence of no audio signal, Class A Amplifier has a high amount of current flowing in its output while Class b amplifier has no current flowing
- Quality - This Class A/B 2 channel amplifier exhibits quality frequency response rates and crossover network which places this amp at a prominent place. Durable design and highly efficient performance makes this subwoofer amp for car speakers stand out amongst the others
- Power – This Class A/B 1500 Watt Amplifier has a power rating distribution as followed 1250 X 2 MAX @ 2 OHMS, 6255 X 2 MAX @ 4 OHMS. The dual channel amplifier for car speakers also provides a 2-way protection circuitry as a part of its design
- Low/High Level Inputs – The multichannel subwoofer amplifier for car stereo speakers come with low/high level inputs. A low level (RCA) input is measured in voltages. A high level (+/- wire) input is measured in wattages. Both essentially carry signal from your receiver to your amplifier to your speakers
ORION Cobalt 2 Channel Amplifier 2500 Watts for Car Audio Speakers Subwoofer.