Mini Scuba Dive Underwater Torch
- Small & Easy to use: OrcaTorch D560 is a mini scuba headlamp, only 92mm length, 47.5g weight. It won't take up the space and weight of your backpack.
- Included MX05 mask clip: you can clip the D560 dive light with ORCATORCH MX05 mask clip on your dive mask or cave helmet, to achieve the liberation of your hands. (The mask clip can rotate 360°)
- Rotary switch: the professional mechanically head twist switch offers high reliability underwater. Screw the light head tightly to turn on the light, unscrew the light head to turn off the light. It's very easy to operate.
- Power source: this dive torch is compatible with one AA battery, or one 14500 battery. We friendly offer two AA batteries in the packaging for your backup.
- Responsive & helpful customer service: If this dive light didn't meet your expectation when you received, please feel free to contact the seller directly for replacement or refund. Your satisfation is our ultimate goal.
D560 is a small diving backup light, use Cree LED.
This dive torch can be powered by 1 × 14500 battery or 1 × AA battery. It is sealed and protected with 2 O-rings and constructed with toughened glass lens which allow this light to be taken underwater to a maximum depth of 150 meters. It can light at different angles by assembled with ORCATORCH MX05 flashlight mask clip. With robust water pressure resistant construction, reliable head mechanically rotary switch, and mini style appearance, D560 is a specially designed for divers to mount on the helmet.
When you mounted the dive light on your mask, please tighten it with a tie-wrap securely, because the buoyancy of water will shock the dive light, so tighten both of the mask clip and tie-wrap are the dual protection to prevent the dive light from falling off.