- Ultra-compact & powerful: OrcaTorch D530 is a well-built dive light with novel design. It's a rugged, reliable, and compact light with a powerful output. The maximum brightness level is be up to 1300 lumens. This scuba dive light is made of aircraft-grade high strength aluminum material with the lastest diamond grade hard-anodized seawater-corrosion-resistance finish. Double waterproof O-rings and 4MM tempered glass lens ensure this light can be used in a maximum depth of 150M underwater.
- Long-range spot beam: It has narrow 8° beam angle, which provides a concentrated long beam shot of 291 meters on land. The narrow beam focuses the lumens of the light into tighter areas, that is ideal for pointing out objects of interest and to see into holes, caves, and cracks, covering long distances to illuminate your dive.
- Easy to operate: The side button switch is made of titanium alloy which is good for corrosion resistance, you can hold the side button for 5 seconds to switch modes among high, low, off. You can long press the side button to make the light turn into a state of safety lock, then you could double-click the side button to unlock the switch, which avoids mistakenly touching.
- Battery indicator: The built-in remaining battery indicator at the side switch of the light can show the real-time battery level. When the light is turned on, the battery indicator would show status of battery power. When the battery power is over 70%, the indicator is green; when the battery power is between 30% to 70%, the indicator will turn orange; when the battery power is between 10% to 30%, the will be in red and keep flashing when battery power is less than 10%.
- 3400mAh USB large-capacity rechargeable battery: The new style 18650 battery has a built-in USB charge port, you can simply plug in any microcable directly to get it charged. The regular style cable let you can charge in any way. It won't take up too much space of your diving pack, it's very convenient and easy to carry.
ORCATORCH Lastest Version D530 offers impressive brightness with a focused narrow beam, which is a must-have primary dive light for any divers. It provides 1300 lumens maximum output across a concentrated 5-degree beam that is ideal for pointing out sea creatures under rocks, reef or in the shadows and covering long distances to illuminate your dive. The light uses a titanium alloy side switch that offers 2 lighting modes, the high mode 1300 lumen and the low mode 380 lumen, which allows for easy operation underwater and save power of the light. The LED indicator light located on the switch button is a novel design, which lets you know the battery's remaining charge.
- Uses CREE LED, max 1300 lumens
- Uses one 18650 Li-ion rechargeable battery
- 8° super focus beam angle
- Easy operation with side titanium alloy button switch
- Battery indicator
- Safe lock function, prevents mis-operation
- Intelligent Over-Heat protection
- Water pressure resistant construction, depth rated to 150 meters
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Over-discharge protection function
- Aircraft-grade high strength aluminum material
- Alloy aluminum reflector with professional optical analysis, etc.