ORCATORCH 150m Scuba Safety Lights
- Super bright: using CREE XM-L2(U4) neutral white LED, the maximum output can reach 1000 lumens. Meanwhile, the 5000K LED color temperature provides superb color rendition.
- Rotary switch: the professional mechanically head twist switch offers high reliability underwater.
- Power source: this dive torch is compatible with one 18650 battery, two CR123A batteries, or two 16340 batteries.
- Underwater 150 meters: 4mm thickened tempered glass as well as triple waterproof O-rings, makes the D520 can withstand pressure of 150m depth under water.
- Responsive & helpful customer service: If this dive light didn't meet your expectation when you received, please feel free to contact the seller directly for replacement or refund. Your satisfation is our ultimate goal.
ORCATORCH D520 is a palm-sized diving light with a mechanically rotary switch.
The rotary switch offers high reliability underwater. Using the CREE XM-L2(U4) neutral white LED, its max output can reach 1000 lumens, meanwhile the 5000K LED color temperature provides superb color rendition.
Powered by one 18650 battery, its max runtime can reach 2 hours. Plus robust water pressure resistant construction, high portability and easy operation, D520 would be qualified for both recreational diving as a primary light and deep diving as a backup light.
This diving flashlight is an extremely versatile, super bright, designed for the scuba diving and snorkeling enthusiast.
It is mainly used for diving works, underwater fishing operations, salvage operations underwater archaeological work, scuba diving teaching.
Also it is an ideal choice for outdoor activities, such as fishing, diving, swimming, hiking, sailing, caving and seeking survival without fear of rainy days.
- The OrcaTorch D520 is great for:
All recreational divers, Professional instructors, Underwater photographers, Technical divers
- What Type of Dives Can You Do with the OrcaTorch D520?
Daytime dives, Adventure dives like night diving, wreck and cave diving and much more.