- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 10" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Boot opening measures approximately 15" around
- 5 mm neoprene provides comfort and flexibility, along with excellent waterproofing, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to the shape of your feet to resist blisters and chafing
- Breathable Airmesh lining wicks away humidity and perspiration, and allows air to travel throughout the boot while keeping water out; comfort rated from subfreezing to 65 °F/18 °C
Muck's iconic design is updated specially for women with these Muck Chore Rubber Women's Work Boots. They're built on a women's last for a slimmer profile that's better suited to the contours of female feet. You can expect all the tough features of classic Muck Chore Boots, like 100% waterproof protection and a rugged outsole that grips slick surfaces to prevent slips and falls. The Airmesh lining in these women's work boots is breathable for warm weather comfort, and the 5 mm neoprene bootie flexes easily as you walk. Comfort-rated from subfreezing to 65 °F/18 °C, these season-spanning women's rubber boots are a versatile choice for wet weather protection.