- Model 10809 -- Fits Browning, Mossberg, and Winchester models
- Easy-to-install recoil pad helps reduce up to 70 percent of felt recoil, increase stability for improved control
- Atmospheric chambers produce a substantial increase in performance through uniform energy dissipation
- Made from LimbSaver's proprietary vibration-dampening NAVCOM material; non-slip surface for use in all harsh weather conditions
- Incorporates anti-muzzle jump technology for faster target re-acquisition
Reducing felt recoil by up to 70 percent, the customized LimbSaver AirTech Precision-Fit Recoil Pad for Wood Stocks is designed to specifically fit a variety of rifles, shotguns, and muzzleloaders. LimbSaver's AirTech line features atmospheric chambers that produce a substantial increase in performance through uniform energy dissipation, and it incorporates anti-muzzle jump technology for faster target re-acquisition. The recoil pad enables you to shoot longer without discomfort and bruising, while also helping to increase accuracy of follow-up shots and provide improved control for maximum stability.
Model 10809 -- Browning Citori English 1981 (wood stock); Mossberg models with 5-3/16-inch butt stocks (500A, 535, 835, 930, and 935; synthetic); Mossberg Maverick 88 12/20 gauge (synthetic); Mossberg 590A1 and 590 Special Purpose (synthetic); Mossberg 100ATR Rifle White Tail Lightening (wood); Winchester Coyote (laminate).
Using state-of-the-art technologies, LimbSaver produces highly effective noise- and vibration-dampening products for archery and firearm products, including bow stabilizers, recoil pads, rifle slings, and more. Proudly engineered and hand-made in the USA, LimbSaver products are widely used by outdoor enthusiasts, military, law enforcement, and more.