- EASY BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY - The latest Qualcomm 5100 series Bluetooth (only input) DAC supports Bluetooth 5.1 in all current and future formats such as AAC, aptX, aptX HD, LDAC, HWA Codec. Easily stream your favourite music in CD quality to your system from your smart phone, laptop, DAP, or any device that transmits Bluetooth. Control your music with your favourite music app, sit back and relax
- HIGH RESOLUTION AUDIO - With CD quality aptX HD AAC Bluetooth up to 24 bits / 192 kbps you will experience higher quality audio than standard Bluetooth Without the drop in quality your music will have better definition and clarity
- BALANCED & S-BALANCED – The S-Balanced circuitry cuts distortion by 50% with single ended headphone connections
- HIGH QUALITY COMPONENTS – Separate Bluetooth, DAC, and AMP stages, individually optimised for maximum performance
- BUILT IN MIC – The GO blu features a high-quality microphone for hands-free calls on the go.
GO blu. Go beyond.
With its lightweight, soft-touch polymer enclosure (great for Bluetooth reception, unlike signal-blocking metal), copper-coloured trim and ChronoDial watch crown-style control, the GO blu is a pleasure to use wherever you go. iFi has even incorporated a high-quality chip-based (CMOS-MEMS) microphone, enabling hands-free calls, voice chat for gaming and access to voice assistants such as Apple Siri and Google Assistant.
Further flexibility is provided by the USB-C charging port, which doubles as an audio input enabling USB connection from source devices that don’t offer Bluetooth connectivity. Hi-res PCM audio data up to24-bit/96kHz is supported when the GO blu is connected in this way.
SUPERIOR SOUND. UNBOUND
Wireless headphones or earphones of any kind integrate Bluetooth processing, D/A conversion and amplification onto one, standard ‘off the shelf’ chip. There is a ceiling to the sound quality that can be achieved. Team good corded headphones or in-ear monitors, with a separate, high-quality portable DAC/headphone amp, and your sound quality will beat any pair of wireless headphone or earphones hands down.
Using the GO blu means no compromise on sound quality. Pair the GO blu to your Apple/Android. Connect your favourite corded headphones to the GO bluand then tuck it away – it’s so petite it will slip into your running gear or suit pocket. It’s also gorgeous enough to show off by leaving it on the table at your favourite coffee shop!
THREE. UNIQUE. STAGES.
Most pocket-size Bluetooth DAC/headphone amps incorporate all-in-one ‘system on a chip’ solutions to deliver input processing, digital-to-analogue signal conversion and amplification. These are simple and cost-effective, but they cannot compare with expertly designed, individually optimised circuit stages when it comes to sound quality.
The amp circuitry benefits from symmetrical twin-mono signal paths and utilises iFi’s Direct Drive design concept – direct-coupled to ensure a clean signal path without distortion-inducing output coupling capacitors. The amp stage delivers up to 5.6V – considerably more power than other similarly sized devices – handling even relatively tough headphone loads with ease. To ensure signal strength suits the sensitivity of the connected headphones or earphones, auto-gain adjusts output up or down by 6dB.