iFi xCAN Portable Balanced Dual Mono Headphone Amplifier with Bluetooth AptX and AAC Codecs for 2.5mm and 3.5mm TRRS and TRS Connectors - Audio Upgrade
Product Code: iFi-xCAN-310002
Availability:Out of stock
Have a question?
- POWERFUL: Powerful dual-mono headphone amplifier that can unleash the full dynamic range of hard to drive 600 ohm over ear phones while still driving many sensitive 32 ohm IEM with a silent background. Delivers 1000mW of power per channel Balanced and also a specially designed 'S-Balanced' circuit for Balanced (TRRS) 2.5mm and Single-Ended with (TRS) 3.5mm connectors Both offer exceptional low crosstalk and low distortion
- WIRELESS: 'Cut the cord' and upgrade your existing wired headphones by using the built-in wireless Bluetooth input, which uses the aptX and AAC codecs with a dedicated DAC chip, for streaming music from your portable or home device to the xCAN receiver with 16 bit 44kHz CD quality sound. Compatible with your DAP ( digital audio player ), Android or Apple smartphone or tablet, laptop, smart TV or even Alexa and similar smart speakers
- PORTABLE: Start listening right away and all day with a 2220mAh battery that can supply 12-18 hours of playback. Accessories include a USB C charging cable, a mini to mini connector, and a 2.5mm balanced interconnect so you can connect to most any audio system component or converter right out the box
- MUSIC YOUR WAY: 3D Holographic + and XBass II offer advanced analogue signal processing circuits that provide a more accurate and enjoyable sound by correcting low end bass and/or mid range frequencies and widening the soundstage to bring the music ‘out of your head’ creating a more a engaging sound. Puts the performer on stage in your home to add that extra natural quality to the mid range
- PRECSION: Pure Analogue Volume Control retaining full resolution at all volume levels, its smooth action and smooth sound deliver the sonic goods with super smootthness and precision
iFi audio is under our parent company, AMR, Abbingdon Music Research, which designs and produces top-end luxurious audio products. AMR saw in 2010 that customer demand for wireless and portable headphones was expanding as the whole audio dynamic was changing. Thus, iFi was launched. iFi offers small but prodigious personal audio products thanks to the superior knowledge of AMR’s technology. Today, we are proud of our British (and international) roots. We continue to design and produce over 35 different products. We are headquartered in Southport, UK with distribution including retailers such as B&H and etailz with production overseas.