- NOISE CANCELING: Listen to crisp, clean audio and remove distortion created by noisy stock DC power supplies with iFi active noise cancellation technology
- INTERFERENCE PROTECTION: Copper alloy shielding protects against interference from EMI and RFI noise
- WIDE RANGE PERFORMANCE: The DC iPurifier2 uses a ground up, ultra wide band design that leaves no stone unturned. Though it’s effective from 1Hz all the way up to 5GHz, the strongest performance is in the audible range of 20Hz to 20kHz
- QUALITY PERFORMANCE: Excellent accuracy and reliability with temperature stability for your device thanks to high precision MELF resistors and Panasonic SP-Cap Polymer Aluminium Capacitors
- COMPATIBLE WITH VARIOUS PRODUCTS: Compatible with devices that accept voltages from 5V through to 24V and takes up to 3.5 Amps or 84 Watts. For different types of DC barrel connectors, the 5.5 x 2.1mm stock barrel also ships with adapters for 5.5×2.5mm and 3.5×1.35mm. Works with center negative and center positive applications
iFi was born in 2012 with one goal in mind: to produce 'ultra-fidelity' audio products that push the sonic envelope whilst still priced within the mainstream. iFi audio is under our parent company, AMR, Abbingdon Music Research, which designs and produces top-end luxurious audio products. AMR saw in 2010 that customer demand for wireless and portable headphones was expanding as the whole audio dynamic was changing. Thus, iFi was launched.
iFi offers small but prodigious personal audio products thanks to the superior knowledge of AMR’s technology. Today, we are proud of our British (and international) roots. We continue to design and produce over 35 different products. We are headquartered in Southport, UK with distribution including retailers such as B&H and etailz with production overseas.