- Vacuum engine (held without magnets)
- Minimum surface size - 15х15 inch. For any glass thickness (3 mm or more)
- 3 programs for automatic cleaning of surfaces
- Robot works with power cord ONLY
- Defines the edges of frameless glass and mirrors
Introducing the robot HOBOT-268 — the fastest robot for cleaning glass surfaces in history. The engineers used our favourite design as their template and completely changed the content. We kept the vacuum motor from HOBOT-188, but added two additional cleaning wheels, increasing moving speed to 4,7 inch per second, significantly reducing cleaning time of large surfaces. Due to the addition of a new generation of microfiber cloths and a double passage of each glass, the cleaning quality is on par with the legendary HOBOT-188.
Not satisfied with how corners are cleaned? With HOBOT-268 square cloths, the whole surface of the window will be cleaned to the last inch!
Result? HOBOT-268 is a compact robot with huge possibilities for large windows.
- Designed for any thickness glass
- AI Technology S1.0
- Cleaning speed：2.4 min/meter2
- 3 kinds of automatic operation modes for cleaning the entire window
- Stops automatically upon completion of cleaning.
- Embedded UPS (Uninterrupted Power System)
- Applicable to frameless windows (Laser sensor detects edges of windows)
- Anti-falling control algorithm
- Auto-detects edges of window
- Microfiber cloth
- High-strength safety rope (tensile strength 150Kgf) and buckle
- Remote control
- Power consumption：72W
- Input voltage：100~240VAC, 50~60Hz
- Weight：1200g (2.6 lbs)