- Long-running solar powered multisport GPS watch with scratch-resistant Power Sapphire lens and always-on 1.3” display uses the sun’s energy to extend battery life.Supported Application:Elevation Tracker,Distance Tracking,Fitness Tracker,Multisport Tracker,Sleep Monitor. Connectivity technology:GPS.
- Battery performance: in smartwatch mode, up to 18 days while indoors or up to 22 days with solar charging in 3 hours of direct sunlight (50,000 lux) per day; in GPS mode, up to 57 hours indoors or up to 73 hours with solar charging continuously in direct sunlight (50,000 lux)
- Take your training to the next level with endurance and real-time stamina tracking, training status, advanced performance metrics and 30plus built-in sports apps
- Get 24/7 health and wellness monitoring with wrist-based heart rate, Pulse Ox (not available in all countries), stress and enhanced sleep tracking (this device is intended to give an estimation of your activity and metrics; it is not a medical device)
- Navigate the outdoors with a higher level of positioning accuracy, thanks to new multi-band frequency and GNSS network support (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) plus built-in sensors for 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Find freedom and adventure with preloaded TopoActive maps — plus maps for thousands of golf courses and ski resorts worldwide
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity lets you download maps for any continent at any time — without using a computer
You can keep an eye on your health and fitness goals with the 7x Solar Multisport GPS Smartwatch. With its Power Sapphire solar charging lens, this smartwatch utilises the sun’s energy to extend its battery life and power sophisticated training features, sports apps, wellness and health monitoring sensors, etc. Also, thanks to its multi-band GNSS support, this smartwatch provides access to a wide range of global navigation satellite systems, including GPS, GLONASS, and GALILEO with optimal accuracy.