FAVERO ASSIOMA UNO SINGLE-SIDED POWER METER PEDALS
The Favero Assioma UNO Power Meter Pedals are the single-sided variant of the Assioma Pair power meter with a power sensor situated in the left pedal. The Assioma UNO works by multiplying your left leg power to determine your all out power. It is just as solid and steady as the Pair and on the grounds that it contains only the left pedal sensor, it is valued at just $495, making it the most reasonable power meter pedal you can purchase!
The Favero Assioma UNO Single-Sided Power Meter Pedals are a great option for riders looking to start making serious improvements in their performance. As well as measuring power output and cadence to within ±1% accuracy, the system also captures pedal smoothness and torque efficiency to deliver a comprehensive array of data that helps you make real-world gains.
Communicating via ANT+ and Bluetooth technology, Cycling power meter with sensor on the left pedal only. Meet the Assioma Pedal Based Power Meter from Favero Electronics. With Cutting-edge cycling technology to make the most of each pedal stroke, the Assioma is extremely accurate with precise watt measurement thanks to years of careful research and development. Experience impressive ease of use, precision and reliability with no protruding elements or interference while you're outo on the road. Integrated and rechargeable, get at least 50 hours of battery life with a single charge.
These Power Meter Pedals from Favero have been designed to help you perform during training sessions. Featuring a single power sensor on the left pedal, they utilise IAV Cycling Dynamics technology to guarantee reliable pedalling data, not just an estimation. These pedals are Bluetooth and ANT+ compatible and benefit from up to 50 hours of battery life, making them the ideal choice for any cyclist looking to up their game.
- Up-gradable To DUO : Transform your Assioma UNO into Assioma DUO whenever you want with Assioma UNO Upgrade kit.
- Easy to install : Install and move your Assioma UNO from one bike to another just like your normal pedals. You can do it easily and without extra tools or the need for a mechanic.
- Waterproof and light weight : Assioma is the lightest pedal-based power meter extremely resistant to shocks and completely waterproof.
- Rechargeable and green : Assioma is the only pedal-based power meter with integrated rechargeable batteries; a single charge ensures 50 hours of use at least.
- Bluetooth SMART and ANT+ : Assioma communicates via Bluetooth and ANT+ with bike computers and smartphones, both Android and iOS.
- IAV Cycling Dynamics : Assioma supports the advanced metrics IAV Cycling Dynamics: IAV Power Phase and IAV Rider Position.
- IAV Power and gyroscope: Unlike others, when calculating power Assioma takes into account our inevitably irregular pedaling (e.g. uphill, sprints) or the use of oval chainrings.
- Left pedal with power sensor
- Right pedal without power sensor
- Battery charger including plugs (EU, US, UK, AU)
- 1 two-meter long micro-USB/USB cable with magnetic connector
- 2 red cleats float 6° (LOOK Kéo compatible)
- Hex key and 4 washers for the installation
- User manual