Engage PickleballKey Features
- UNMATCHED PERFORMANCE! Provides players with all the advanced characteristics desired by top ranked champions. Optimized for power, control, ball placement, and spin balance.
- YOU'RE IN CONTROL! The Encore line is all about smooth control and ball placement, whether you hit hard or soft. The solid, feel-good grip provides unmatched control of the ball.
- EXCELLENT SPIN! The textured surface provides a great spin on the ball, throwing your opponents off track. Surprise everybody with your exceptional spin skills, while winning the game for your team!
- ALL LEVELS! The Encore Pro Pickleball Paddle is used by National Champions such as Brian Staub and Marcin Rozpedski, yet can also be used by beginners with ease.
- NO NOISE! Pickleball matches can be noisy and bothersome to neighborhood residents- but it all comes down to the paddle. The Encore Pro is optimized to meet stringent community noise requirements and makes no sound on impact.
The 'Encore Pro'. Same paddle used by National Champions and Professional Pickleball players Brian Staub and Marcin Rozpedski. The 'Encore Pro' Pickleball paddle provides players with advanced characteristics desired by the top nationally ranked players in the world. Optimized for the ultimate in control and power. A larger 'sweet spot' than the legacy 'Encore' and an enhanced feel when the ball makes contact allows players to have even more control over the ball. The 'Encore Pro' maintains the 'specialized skin' of the legacy Encore that maximizes the allowed limits of 'surface roughness'. However, 'surface roughness' is only ONE piece of the puzzle. Designing a paddle from the very beginning to have the 'skin' work in conjunction with the 'core' (harmonized) optimizing 'POWER', 'CONTROL' and 'BALL PLACEMENT' completes the puzzle. The engineering of the Encore goes further, by maximizing the amount of time the ball stays on the paddle (a concept originally developed by EngagePickleball), enabling the soft feel you need to command the soft (net) game. The Encore line of paddles have always been about 'control' and 'ball placement', and having the perfect paddle to do just that (what you want with the ball) whether you hit 'hard' or 'soft'.