- BRIGHTNESS: Features a 5mW peak, 515-532nm, Class 3R visible green laser that is in conformance with and complies with 21 CFR 1040.10 with a max power output of 5mW for a Class 3R Green Laser - the brightest beam allowed by law
- RUNTIME: 2 hours of battery life that runs on (1) 1/3N battery (included)
- EASE OF USE: Front activation button engages the laser immediately when the firearm is held in a normal firing grip - user installed - no gunsmithing required
- RELIABLE: Factory sighted at 50 feet, but is fully user adjustable for Windage and Elevation with provided tool
- FITS: Sig Sauer P365 Nitron Micro Compact Pistol
The Crimson Trace LG-422G Laserguard is a powerful green laser sight for the SIG SAUER P365 series of pistols. The LG-422G is quickly and easily user-installed in moments and offers a front activation button powered by Crimson Trace's Instinctive Activation technology. As with all Crimson Trace laser sights, the LG-422G is completely user-adjustable for windage and elevation. This model features a Master On/Off switch for completely powering down the unit to train without the laser sight.
Exclusive to Crimson Trace products, the LG-422G features a front Instinctive Activation button for immediate laser deployment.
Powerful Green Laser
This product features a powerful 5mW green laser - the brightest allowed by law - for an immediate, decisive advantage.
Windage & Elevation Adjustments
The LG-422G is factory sighted at 50' but is completely user-adjustable for windage and elevation with supplied tool.