- No more Drug paing: Feel reliever for degenerative disc disease, cervicalgia, herniated discs, bulging discs, radiculopathies, and other neck problems
- Adjustable Angle of Incline: The angle of incline can easily be adjusted to 10,15 or 20 degrees as advised by healthcare provider.
- Quick Release Button: A quick release button is conveniently located next to the high quality gauge on the hand pump. Pushing this button allows the user to either lower the force to attain proper traction or release traction force completely
- Adjustable Neck Wedges : Two adjustable clips on the back of the unit allows each wedge to be moved in or out to provide a custom fit
- Dimensions:: 22.5" H x 11" W x 11" L
The ComforTrac cervical home traction unit has been carefully engineered to provide maximum comfort, efﬁcacy, and ease of use. Details that highlight this superior design include a push-of-a-button “quick release” pump, and a contouring memory foam headrest that cradles the head. Likewise, transporting the unit has been made effortless through the use of a lightweight durable carry-case.
The innovative design makes it possible for patients to go home with the same quality traction they receive during physical therapy.