- High Carbon
- Secure-Ex Sheath
- Tactical knife with broad seven-inch Tanto point blade and Secure-Ex sheath
- 1055 carbon steel blade with hard spring temper and black rust-resistant finish
- Integral quillon guard and polypropylene handle scales
- Can convert into a spear or war club
- Heavy, balanced feel--throws easily
The Cold Steel 80PGTK GI Tanto is a no-nonsense tactical knife designed for practical uses--from camping and hunting, to any day-to-day use where a strong and sharp blade is called for. This knife features a broad, seven-inch Tanto blade of 1055 carbon steel with a hard spring temper that has been ground to a razor sharp edge and point. The blade is protected with a black, rust resistant finish that adds to the knife's under-cover look. With an integral quillon guard and polypropylene handle scales, the Cold Steel 80PGTK GI Tanto offers a heavy and balanced feel in the hand. The knife can be thrown easily by the blade or the handle and also can be converted into a spear or war club by removing the handle scales and lashing the blade securely to a wooden shaft. Comes with a sturdy Secure-Ex sheath.