CIOKS DC5 Link Universal Power Supply with 5 Isolated Outputs and 10 Flex Cables for Effect Pedals 9V / 12V / 18V DC
Product Code: CIOKS-DC5
Availability:Out of stock
Have a question?
Universal Power Supply with 5 Isolated Outputs
- CONFIGURABLE POWER OUTPUTS - The CIOKS DC5 Link offers 9, 12, and 18V outlets with a total 900mA current. This allows you to simultaneously power low-current and medium-current pedals.
- REDUCES EMI NOISE - Equipped with a high-efficiency toroidal transformer, the DC5 Link rejects unwanted noise in a ground loop.
- WORKS WITH SPECIAL PEDALS - Some MXR and Pigronix dirt pedals require 18V of power and the DC5 Link can deliver that! The middle output can be set from 9V to 18V.
- ENSURES SMOOTH OPERATION - All outputs have short circuit protection so if one outlet goes overload its respective LED indicator will turn off, but will not affect the other pedals.
- FITS IN VARIOUS PEDALBOARDS - The power supply's flat design makes it compatible with Temple Audio, Pedaltrain Nano, Mini, the New Nano+ and all Metro pedalboards.
CIOKS DC5 Link 9V / 12V / 18V DC Universal Power Supply
The CIOKS DC5 Link is a small, lightweight power supply equipped 5 isolated outlets and provides a total of 900mA output current. This power supply can run Strymon and Eventide pedals on the switchable 9V / 12V outlets. The middle output jack of DC5 Link can be set from 9V to 18V, ideal for power-hungry dirt pedals such as Pigtronix and MXR.
CIOKS designed the DC5 with a super flat form factor so it would fit with Temple Audio Boards or Pedaltrain Nano, Mini, The New Nano+, Metro Pedalboards. The DC5 Link includes 10 Flex Cable, one of which is a Split Flex. The Split Flex Cable enables you to connect two pedals into one outlet only.
Equipped with high-efficiency toroidal transformer, the DC5 makes sure unwanted EMI noise will not bleed into your tone. All outlets are isolated to prevent any direct electrical connection. The short circuit protection makes sure the power supply operates smoothly even if one outlet overloads.
- Pedals Compatible With: Strymon, Eventide, Pigtronix, MXR, and more
- AC Input: 110~120V AC 60Hz or 220~240V AC 50Hz, Max 23W
- Outputs 1~2: 9 or 12V DC / 100mA
- Outputs 3: 9 or 18V DC / 100mA
- Outlet 4~5: 9 or 12V DC / 300mA
- Dimensions: 5.1 x 3.5 x 1.2" (Excluding Rubber Feet)
- Weight: 1.5 lb
- CIOKS DC5 Link Power Supply
- Mains power cord
- 10 Flex Cables: 5x Type 1 - black with 5.5/2.1mm center negative DC plug | Type 2 - red with 5.5/2.1mm center positive DC plug | Type 4 - green with 5.5/2.5mm center positive DC plug | Type 5 - black with 3.5mm tip positive Jack plug | Type 6 - black with 9V battery clip | Split Flex Type 1 - black (powers two pedals of a single outlet)
- Pedalboard Mounting Hardware: 2 screws, hex key
- User Manual
- Drill Template (Product Sheet)
- Flex Guide