- Add four additional outlets to your CIOKS DC7
- 1" / 25.4 mm profile like the Cioks DC7
- 4 Selectable voltages on every output: 9 V DC / 660 mA or 12 V DC / 500 mA or 15 V DC / 400 mA or 18 V DC / 330 mA
- 5 V USB-C input for powering the device with a powerbank or USB-C adapter
- Unpolarised DC input socket, accepts 9 - 24 V DC or 9 - 12 V AC -- includes a 24 V EIAJ-05 cable
CIOKS C4e Extendable Power Supply with 4 Isolated Outlets CIOKS 4 is the perfect companion for CIOKS DC7 in case you would like four additional outlets with four selectable voltages (9, 12, 15 and 18V DC) which can each deliver 660mA at 9V DC. The super flexible little member of the Future Power Generation! CIOKS 4 is the perfect companion for CIOKS DC7 in case you would like four additional outlets with four selectable voltages (9, 12, 15 and 18V DC) which can each deliver 660mA at 9V DC. Simply connect CIOKS 4 to your DC7 via the courtesy 24V outlet and you are good to go. But that is definitely not all – what makes CIOKS 4 truly unique is the fact that you can power it with anything from 9V to 24V DC, 9V to 12V AC via the non-polarized DC socket input. Via its 5V USB C input CIOKS 4 can even be powered by connecting a USB powerbank to the unit or by using your tablet power supply. This flexibility means that you can use CIOKS 4 as a stand-alone unit and power it with any of the most common adapters, such as the ones you might use to power a single pedal. CIOKS 4 can also convert an unused AC outlet on your existing power supply into 4 isolated DC outlets.