- Power - 2000 watts Max X 1 @2-ohms, 1000 watts Max X 1 @4-ohms
- Class A/B topology - Class ‘A’ amplifiers have enormous amount of current flowing through its output transistors with no audio signal. Class ‘B’ amplifiers have no current flowing through its outputs with no audio signal
- Low/high level inputs - a low level (RCA) input is measured in voltages. A high level (+/- wire) input is measured in wattages. Both essentially carry signal from your receiver to your amplifier to your speakers
- Variable low-pass Crossover - subwoofers reproduce sound based on a number of different low-range frequencies. You can set exact sound specifications for the bass frequency reproduction
- Variable gain control - The gain control is not for adjusting volume. It simply adjusts the amount of signal that is coming from your receiver and going to your amplifier
Take your audio power up a notch with the BOSS Audio Armor AR2000M Class A/B monoblock amplifier. This powerful 2-ohm stable amplifier features 2000 Watts Max power with a MOSFET power supply to kick start your music. Customize the sound with variable low pass Crossover and bass boost. Max out the bass range and rock your vehicle with the remote subwoofer control. The Armor Series of amplifiers packs incredible power and performance into a feature-rich slim design for put-it-anywhere convenience. Boost your music's bass with the BOSS Audio ar2000m.
Get pure bass with the Boss Audio Armor AR2000M Class A/B Monoblock Amplifier. With 2000 Watts Max Power and MOSFET power supply, you'll feel every beat. Customize the sound with Variable Low Pass Crossover, Bass Boost and Remote Subwoofer Control. The Armor Series of amplifiers packs incredible power and performance into a feature-rich slim design for put-it-anywhere convenience.