- Front cam: 8 megapixels sensor / 4K Ultra High Definition (3840×2160 @30FPS) / View angle: 162 degrees. Rear cam: 2.1 megapixels STARVIS sensor / Full HD (1920×1080 @30FPS) / View angle: 139 degrees
- High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC/H.265) is the standard in 4K video broadcasting and streaming. With HEVC, you get great-looking 4K videos but same recording time as a regular Full HD dashcam
- DR900X Series can be hardwired to your vehicle’s fuse panel for Parking Mode, without requiring optional accessories. The dashcam will switch to Parking Mode automatically when vehicle ignition is turned off. Voltage cutoff and timer can be set in the BlackVue App
- Enjoy remote Live View and Push Notifications to your phone. Back up important videos to the Cloud remotely. Play and download videos from your dashcam’s memory or the Cloud from anywhere
- The optional CM100LTE connects to your compatible BlackVue X Series dashcam to provide easy 4G LTE connectivity. All you need is a valid Nano SIM card. The CM100LTE connects via the USB port of your dashcam
Front camera: 8 megapixels CMOS sensor recording in 4K Ultra High Definition (3840x2160) at 30FPS. Rear camera: 2.1 megapixels Sony STARVIS recording in Full HD (1920x1080) at 30FPS. The front camera’s ultra-wide 162-degree angle takes full advantage of the 4K UHD resolution. The rear camera records in Full HD at a 139-degree angle with outstanding low-light sensitivity. Native Parking Mode with built-in voltage monitor to protect your vehicle battery (hardwiring cable included).
The CM100LTE connects to your compatible BlackVue X Series dashcam to provide easy 4G LTE connectivity. All you need is a valid Nano SIM card. The CM100LTE simply connects via the USB port of your dashcam. Your BlackVue powers the module and automatically accesses the Cloud when the module is plugged in. Note: when purchasing, make sure the CM100LTE you choose is compatible with your mobile carrier’s network.
GPS: visualize the location of your vehicle on the map during video playback and overlay speed on videos. Wi-Fi: connect to your BlackVue with a smartphone or tablet and download files at blazing speed. LTE: connect the optional LTE connectivity module* via the USB port for the best Cloud experience. (*) SIM card not included.