- Supersafety: No internal batteries, built-in super capacitor activates in a physical way, keeping users from risks of spark or explosion
- Never Requires Regular Charging: SuperCap 2 Lite is a supercapacitor jump starter that only requires a quick charge from your weak battery to get your car started. This is extremely convenient as you don't need to remember to pre-charge your jump starter.
- Protection: Safe and easy to use SuperCap 2 Lite jump starter without the worry for incorrect connections or sparks. Safely connect to any 12-volt automotive car battery with our mistake-proof design and reverse polarity protection, over-current protection, overload protection, over-voltage protection
- Extremely Weather Operating & Longer Lifespan: SuperCap 2 Lite can work in extremely cold weather (-40°C/40°F) during snowstorms or blizzards and resist high temperature (70°C/158°F), Thanks to its built-in supercapacitors, SuperCap 2 Lite can withstand more than 100,000 times frequently repeated use in its lifetime, longer life up to 10 years
- Multiple Use Possibilities: In addition to the cars, SuperCap 2 Lite can be widely used for motorcycles, tractors, and motorboats equipped with a 12V battery. And it can handle up to 5.0 liters for gasoline cars and 3.5 liters for diesel cars
Unlike traditional products, Autowit Super Cap 2 Lite is a jump starter for battery-free super capacitors. Supercapacitors have extremely larger capacitances raging from tens of millifarads to thes of farads or even larger. And it is a power storage device with excellent charge/discharger cycle characteristics (life).
How to Jump Start Your Vehicle with Autowit?/
There are four ways to charge and amplify the power in a short time. With this Autowit SuperCap 2, even if the car battery is dead, you can restart the engine yourself, saving time and money.
- From your own car battery with very little power remaining (about 3 minutes).
- Use another car battery (about 3 minutes).
- From cigarette lighter socket (about 5 minutes).
- Use power bank (about 45 minutes).
- ANote: In very rare cases, the car battery is completely dead, you can charge and zoom in from the cigarette lighter socket of another car or the Micro USB terminal of the mobile battery
- Attach both boost clamps to your vehicle's corresponding battery terminals. (Red/+, Black/-)
- Charging starts automatically when the buzzer sounds for 0.5 seconds. It will sound again when fully charged.
- Press the power button to start the discharge countdown for 10 seconds.
- When the countdown ends and the buzzer continues to sound, you can start the engine.