Automatic Top Off System
- Max wall thickness: 1/2 inch (12.7mm) ,Mounts to Most Clear, Tinted or Painted Surfaces
- Everything you need is included ,Safely keep water & salinity levels (in Marine Aquariums) stable.No moving parts that can fail
- The siphon break needs to be mounted higher than the water level . Pump needs to be 24" or less distance from height of water level in Aquarium.
- LED's can cause the Micro Ato to have trouble detecting water level so dont mount sensor close to any bright light source including moon lights, When the alarm is activated check reservoir level, check for bubbles on sensor, move sensor to darker location in sump or aquarium.
- If the alarm has been on for more than 4 minute please reset unit by unplugging and waiting 10 seconds to re plug it in
The Smart ATO Micro is a unique Auto Top Off system that monitors and automates refilling evaporated water. Best of all it is very easy to install and contains no moving parts that can fail. This ATO comes integrated with QST (Quick SecurityTechnology) which provides real-time fail safe protection against failure. You simply move the optical sensor to adjust the desired water level within your sump. Its that easy! Controller/Sensor, Power Adapter, DC brushless pump capable of pumping to a height of ~6.5 feet and a maximum flow rate of ~74 gph and 6.5' of water tubing with magnetic mount tubing holder. Will work in complete darkness. DC Feed Pump model: DP-200, Brushless (30000hrs) – Head : 6.5ft (200 cm) Flow rate: 74GPH (280L/HR), Power: 4.5W@DC 12V, Pump cord length: 5.5ft, Power cord length 5.5ft , Pump tubing size: Inner diameter: 6.5mm, outside diameter: 8mm. Note: It is possible to change to the other PUMP or solenoid valve directly(< 10W@12VDC output) Includes: Smart Micro Controller x 1 Power Adapter x 1 DC Refill Pump x 1 Universal Tube Holder x 1 Siphon Break x 1 Tubing 6.5 ft (200 cm) x 1