- The Audiolab M-ONE is a compact integrated amplifier - the latest addition to the M-DAC family. While harnessing our acclaimed DAC and amp tech in a single diminutive box, an array of connections, both analogue and digital, aptX Bluetooth and USB ensure a thrilling sonic experience with up to 384kHz resolution audio
- Outwardly, the M-ONE is almost identical to the M-DAC+, Audiolab’s flagship DAC component. It sports the same compact aluminium case, small enough to sit unobtrusively on a desk, table or shelf, with the same central OLED display and elegant dual rotary control scheme
- The M-ONE’s DAC section is equipped to process PCM audio data up to 32-bit/384kHz via USB, ensuring the M-ONE is primed to take full advantage of high-resolution digital sound both now and in the future. The USB input also supports DSD files (the digital audio system originally developed for Super Audio CD), offering compatibility with DSD64, DSD128 and DSD256 – a significant inclusion, as DSD has an important role to play in the developing hi-res audio scene
- To get the most out of the Audiolab M-ONE’s advanced sound processing, included are a range of user-selectable filters to fine-tune sound from digital sources according to taste. A selection of three PCM filters and four DSD offer sonic tailoring options to cater the varying quality of audio delivered by different digital download file types and sources
- The preamp section mixes minimalist design with high-quality components, ensuring a short, direct signal path to maintain sonic purity. Volume is digitally controlled in the analogue domain, outputting directly to the Class AB power amplifier, which delivers an output of 40W per channel into 8 ohms – plenty of power to drive efficient modern speakers to room-filling volume levels without a hint of strain.
General description Integrated Amplifier with Bluetooth Sampling Rate 32-bit / 192kHz (Optical, Coaxial) 32-bit / 384kHz (USB) 2.8MHz (DSD64), 5.6MHz (DSD128), 11.2MHz (DSD256) Input sensitivity 515mV Input impedance 10K Inputs 1 x USB A for apple devices, 1 x USB B for computer, 1 x COAX, 1 x OPT, 1 x Bluetooth, 2 x RCA ,1 x headphone 12v Trigger Yes Power Output (8 Ohms) 2 x 40W Power Output (4 Ohms) 2 x 60W Frequency response (-3dB) 10-30kHz Total harmonic distortion (THD) 0.01% Signal-to-noise ratio (S/N) 81 (1W @ 1 kHz) Outputs Speaker Terminal Outputs Dimensions 114mm x 247mm x 292mm Net weight 5.5kg.