- The Audio Lab 6000CDT is extremely robust and reliable using a read-ahead digital buffer to reduce disc-reading failures able to play scratched and damaged CDs that are unreadable by conventional mechanisms
- Incorporates high-quality D/A conversion enabling digital sources to be connected directly without an external DAC
- It supplies four digital inputs three line-level analog inputs an input for a turntable wireless connectivity via Bluetooth and a dedicated headphone amp
- Digital Output Voltage Level: 600±50mVpp
- Dimensions: 20.15 x 17.5 x 5.7 inches
The 6000CDT is a dedicated CD transport incorporating the same slot-loading mechanism as Audiolabs flagship CD player the 8300CD. Extremely robust and reliable it uses a read-ahead digital buffer to reduce disc-reading failures able to play scratched and damaged CDs that are unreadable by conventional mechanisms. What's in the Box: 6000CDT CD Transport Manual Specifications Digital output voltage level: 600 50mVpp Frequency response: 0.01dB @ 20-20kHz Output impedance: 751 ohms Maximum sampling rate: 44.1kHz Maximum power consumption: 15W Standby power consumption: 0.5W Power requirements240V ~ 50 - 60Hz 230V ~ 50 - 60Hz 115V ~ 50 - 60Hz 100V ~ 50 - 60Hz.