- NOT MADE IN CHINA- Unlike our competitors, AirPhysio is INTERNATIONALLY AWARD WINNING & Made in Australia, the drug-free handheld device is used to clear the airways, improve breathing and therefore potentially reduce symptoms in the following medical conditions: Asthma, Atelectasis, Bronchiectasis, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) – Emphysema and Chronic Bronchitis, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema and many more respiratory conditions. (As featured on TV -Channel 7 News)
- UNBLOCK AIRWAYS - The device helps loosen the bond of the mucus to the airway walls and helps push the mucus up and out of the body, helping the body’s natural mucus clearance process
- QUICK & EASY - This device is quick and easy to use, with most people only needing up to 5 minutes, 1-2 times per day. Will assist better breathing for the following people: Children, Adults, Elderly, Smokers, Swimmers & Deep Sea Divers, Athletes, Singers, Wind Instrument Musicians
- BETTER RECOVERY - Prevents pulmonary complications in patients after surgery by facilitation secretion mobilization, preventing atelectasis and increasing lung volume of patients
- ATTENTION: See listing videos and customer insert for best use of device. Some people find it takes days to see or feel results, while others it may take up to 3-4 weeks of consistent daily use- keep up usage until correct method and results are obtained. Note the steel ball does NOT levitate or float
The AirPhysio Sports/Elite is designed for people who are very fit with healthy lungs, but suffer from conditions like Athma of COPD and may require the assist of AirPhysio to help maintain optimal lung hygiene and lung capacity.
- AirPhysio Sports/Elite..
- Categories Mucus Clearance OPEP Device, Products.
- Tags AirPhysio OPEP Device, AirPhysio Oscillating Positive Expiratory Pressure Device, AirPhysio Sports Device.
- airphysio breathing global device.
How to Use the AirPhysio Device
- Take a deep breathe (abdominal breath) into your lungs and fill them completely.
- Hold your breathe for 2 to 3 seconds.
- Place the AirPhysio device into your mouth and exhale through the device at a reasonably fast, but consistent pace for between 3-5 seconds until you empty your lungs. i.e. don’t try and blow too hard too quickly as this may cause you to over exert your lung muscles and leaving you feeling tight in the chest, so take it easy and don’t push too hard.
- Most people can get it oscillating without too much exertion, but some people struggle to start with. But once your lungs are at optimal lung capacity, you should be able to lift the ball bearing slightly off the cone and have it oscillating.
- Adjust the device to have the cap facing the ceiling and tilt it until you feel maximum vibrations within your chest, try to keep cheeks stiff to help amplify the affect in your chest.
- After exhaling through the device, you may feel mucus accumulating near the top of your lungs or at the back of your throat, if so, initiate a cough to expel the mucus. If not, the mucus will continue working up to the throat and maybe swallowed as a normal process.
- Repeat steps 1 through 6 for approx. 2 times per minute for up to 5 minutes, taking two deep breaths in between each session to reduce the chance of feeling lightheaded.
How to Unlock the Child-Resistant Clear Top Cap.
- Grasp the clear cap with one hand and the body with the other hand.
- Twist the cap 0.3” anti-clockwise (note: the cap may be stiff when twisting, as to deter children from opening the device).
- Lift the clear cap from the body of the device and disassemble for cleaning.
- Pull clear cap away from blue body.