- NOT MADE IN CHINA- Unlike our competitors, AirPhysio is INTERNATIONALLY AWARD WINNING & Made in Australia, the drug-free handheld device is used to clear the airways, improve breathing and therefore potentially reduce symptoms in the following medical conditions: Asthma, Atelectasis, Bronchiectasis, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) – Emphysema and Chronic Bronchitis, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema and many more respiratory conditions. (As featured on TV -Channel 7 News)
- UNBLOCK AIRWAYS - The device helps loosen the bond of the mucus to the airway walls and helps push the mucus up and out of the body, helping the body’s natural mucus clearance process
- QUICK & EASY - This device is quick and easy to use, with most people only needing up to 5 minutes, 1-2 times per day. Will assist better breathing for the following people: Children, Adults, Elderly, Smokers, Swimmers & Deep Sea Divers, Athletes, Singers, Wind Instrument Musicians
- BETTER RECOVERY - Prevents pulmonary complications in patients after surgery by facilitation secretion mobilization, preventing atelectasis and increasing lung volume of patients
- ATTENTION: See listing videos and customer insert for best use of device. Some people find it takes days to see or feel results, while others it may take up to 3-4 weeks of consistent daily use- keep up usage until correct method and results are obtained. Note the steel ball does NOT levitate or float
How Does AirPhysio Work To Remove Mucus?
When you exhale through the device, a positive pressure is created in your lungs, which will assist in strengthening and expansion. This pressure will be created even when the steel ball is not moving. As your lungs strength increases, your breath will move the steel ball. The steel ball movement creates an oscillating pressure to assist in the vibration of the airways, loosening mucus from the airway walls so you can cough it out naturally.
Natural Breathing Lung Expansion Device:
The AirPhysio device also assists in increasing lung capacity and opening blocked and semi-closed airways. OPEP therapy has proven to be an effective means of clearing the airway for an individual with any of the following respiratory conditions:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Diseases (COPDs), such as Chronic Bronchitis & Emphysema
Live A Better Life with AirPhysio:
or people with asthma, having an asthma management plan is the best way to prevent symptoms. Use AirPhysio as part of your asthma management plan and stop asthma controlling you. An effective plan should allow you to:
- Be active without having asthma symptoms
- Fully take part in exercise & sports
- Sleep all night, without asthma symptoms
- Have the clearest lungs possible
- Attend school or work regularly
- Have no emergency visits in the hospital
Device is NOT an inhaler. Device does NOT require or use liquid. Device may require practice for best technique and optimum results. Contraindications: Please consult your doctor if you have any of the following conditions prior to using AirPhysio device: Untreated pneumothorax; Tuberculosis; Hemoptysis (coughing up blood); Oesophageal surgery; Right-sided heart failure; Middle ear pathology, i.e. ruptured tympanic membrane. People with arthritis in the hand, may find it difficult to open child safety lock.
Ensure that the device is suited to treat your condition before purchase. Results from the use of AirPhysio device may differ from person to person and we do not advise that people should stop using their medication unless under the strict advice from a medical professional. Studies have found that if after use of the device, your condition does not improve, it is due to incorrect use of the device or incorrect self diagnosis of medical condition. Please see your doctor for further advice.