- Fit both Athletic and Sensitive Body: addsfit MAX massage gun features 1700~3300 percussions per minute, adjustable 9 speeds, 12mm stroke depth, 35 pounds stroke force, 5 head attachments with different hardness. It allows you to adjust speed and use dedicated heads to get optimal massage according to sizes and athletic ability
- Relieve and Protect Muscle Groups: Rather than EVA ball and other plastic attachments, addsfit apply 5 silicone head attachments with dedicated hardness and shape. Compared to EVA ball, addsfit silicone attachments are more user-friendly
- Super Quiet: Equipped with aerodynamic noise reduction shell, high-torque brushless motor, military-grade component parts and acoustic absorbing material
- Long-lasting Battery Life: The battery pack is composed of six 2500mAH rechargeable lithium-ion batteries. It supports up to 6 hours of use per charge and can retain the capacity after 1600 charge-discharge cycle test
addsfit MAX Deep Tissue Massage Gun
Adjustable Speed Settings: Features 1700-3300 percussions per minute and allows you to adjust the speed based on the body area and your athletic ability..
Deep Tissue Massage: Approximately 12 millimeters deep, providing about 35~26 pounds of force for an optimal deep tissue massage.
Ultra-Quiet Massage Experience: Built with a quiet, brushless motor and precision cutting components, it runs below 40 decibels at lower speeds and around 46 decibels at its highest speed.
Long Runtime: With six 2500mAH rechargeable lithium-ion batteries, it has a long runtime of 5.5-6 hours, so it should work for a week after a single charge.
Intelligent Auto-OFF Mode
The massager will automatically shut down after being used for 30 minutes to prevent overwork or overuse.
How to pick a right massage gun for you?
Your experience from a massage gun usually depends on 1)Amplitude: percussion depth, 2)Speed: percussions per min, 3)Stroke Force, 4)Material, 5)Attachments, 6)Noise, 7)Battery
1. Amplitude: The main difference between percussion and vibration massage is amplitude. In general, >10mm depth brings you percussion massage while vibration massage is ≤ 10mm.
2. Speed: Adjustable speed is important as you may find different speeds feel better on different body parts and individual differences.
3. Stroke Force: Stroke force also correlates with how "hard" the massage feels. People could get your customized options above according to sizes and athletic condition.
4. Material: You need to figure out what the massage gun is made of, including the outer shell, head attachments, etc. Generally, the outer shell correlates durability and working smoothness after long-term use. And, head attachments have direct contact with skin so it is vital if the material is skin-friendly.
5. Attachments: You will have a better experience using specific attachments on targeted muscle groups.
6. Noise: If you would like to watch or listen to something at the same time. and the quietness is important to you, look for one that's under 40 decibels. addsfit deep tissue massage gun was tested to be under 39 decibels with a sound meter 30 cm away from it.
Why addsfit MAX massage gun is trustworthy?
addsfit MAX massage gun features nine-speed settings: 1700, 1900, 2100, 2300, 2500, 2700, 2900, 3100, 3300 percussions per minute. It is approximately 12 millimeters deep providing about 35~26 pounds of force for an optimal deep tissue massage.
Its outer shell is built with mixed PA66 & 15% Glass Fiber, commonly used for military, which makes it work smoothly after long use. addsfit comes with 5 customized hardness silicone attachments, which fit all specific muscle groups. The attachments are made of skin-friendly silicone rather than EVA balls in the market.
Exceptionally addsfit MAX massage gun runs very quietly below 40 decibels at lower speed settings while the highest settings are just around 46 decibels with a sound meter 30 cm away from it. It has a long battery runtime of 5.5-6 hours so it should work for a week after a single charge.
|Adjustable Speed||9 Speeds|
|Massage Heads||5 Heads|
|Stroke Force||35 pounds|
|RPM||1700 - 3300|
|addsfit Quiet Technology||✓|
|Suitable for||Designed for athletes, personal trainers & other regular exercisers who enjoy deep tissue massage|