- STAY COOL: Stay cool all night long without high electricity with this home sleep cooling system
- EVAPORATIVE COOLING: Unit chills a gallon of water that then uses evaporative cooling to circulate through your room
- REMOVES BODY HEAT: Flows evaporated water through thin PVC mattress topper to remove trapped body heat
- BELOW ROOM TEMP: Capable of chilling water 7 to 12 degrees below room temperature
- ACCELERATE COOLING: Fan and surface area increasing membrane accelerates evaporation process
Are you ready for something better than a cooling blanket or a cooling comforter for night sweats? Our bed cooling system will regulate your body temperature and provide you with a better night's sleep. A cooler bed helps you fall asleep faster, decreases insomnia, releases melatonin, and decreases the risk for metabolic elements.
How it works: Chilled water circulates through a PVC vinyl mattress cooling pad. The chilled pad removes body heat, cooling you to a desired sleeping temp. After the water has absorbed your body heat, it's returned to the Mattress Cooler and recirculated.
Setup: 5-10 mins
1) Place cooling pad between mattress and a fitted sheet. To cool yourself, place the pad from head to foot. For two people, place across the mattress between your neck and waist. Avoid placement near sharp objects or high friction areas where you get in/out of bed.
2) Connect cooling pad tubes to the cooler. Remove the top lid so you can pour up to 2 quarts of water into the Mattress Cooler. The water tank has a water level to prevent overfilling the unit.
3) Press "on". If you get an E1 error, turn off the cooler, add water, then power on.