- FOOT and ANKLE SUPPORT: Plantar Fasciitis, PTTD, Peroneal Tendonitis, ankle sprains and rolled ankles are caused by weakened or torn tendons. The Trilok is made from three main components that mimic your body’s natural tendons to secure your ankle and allow a safe range of motion. These straps encourage healthy arch posture, and prevent inversion and eversion
- CALCULATED COMPRESSION: The micro-fleece lined compression sleeve is a comfortable way to reduce swelling in the foot and ankle after an injury. Compression also improves recovery time, increasing blood flow to bring nutrients to the site of the injury
- PREMIUM COMFORT: The Trilok is made from soft Hypo-Allergenic materials that are breathable and low profile, rather than bulky, suffocating canvas braces. The Trilok allows for active mobility but restricts harmful movements making it perfect for sports and regaining mobility
- FIT and SIZING: Measure around your arch at the thickest point and compare this measurement to the size chart shown in the second image. Then measure the circumference of your leg right above your ankle and make sure this measurement is below the maximum ankle circumference
- EFFECTIVE: The TriLok also includes stirrup straps to increase the stability even further. The TriLok offers an innovative approach to relieving the pain associated with Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction, or PTTD. The key to the TriLok’s effectiveness is the patented, white FootLok strap
The Trilok is a versatile Ankle Brace that provides protection, support, and pain relief from multiple foot and ankle injuries. The TriLok provides protection and support to injured ligaments to prevent further injury and reduce pain after an ankle sprain. The FootLok Strap acts as an external ligament, using leverage to protect the weak or vulnerable ligaments around your ankle. The FootLok strap wraps around your midfoot and then attaches to the outside of your ankle. You can adjust the level of support by pulling up harder on the FootLok strap.
PTTD - Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction
The TriLok offers an innovative approach to relieving the pain associated with posterior tibial tendon dysfunction, or PTTD. The key to the TriLok’s effectiveness is the patented, white FootLok strap. This strap mimics the posterior tibialis, the muscle/tendon structure responsible for lifting the arch of the foot. When the posterior tibialis becomes weak or damaged, it loses its ability to lift the arch properly and allows the foot to begin to collapse. The TriLok’s FootLok lifts the arch and relieves pain by correcting over-pronation and restoring the foot to its natural position.
The Plantar Fascia is a thick, fibrous band that connects the heel to the front of the foot and provides support and spring to the arch. Prolonged standing, walking, or running can overstress the plantar fascia and lead to pain, particularly in the heel. The TriLok alleviates plantar fasciitis pain by lifting the arch and supporting the plantar fascia. The FootLok strap wraps around the midfoot and allows you the ability to deliver adjustable support, by pulling up on the plantar fascia. The TriLok may also be used as a light night splint to hold the foot in dorsi-flexion while you sleep.