Taramp's TL 1500 2 Ohms 3 Channels 390 Watts Class D Full Range Amplifier
- 3 Channels
- 390 watts
- Small form factor
The TL Series amps are designed to increase the power of internal systems, maintaining the original sound in each configuration while increasing performance.
- Number of Channels: 03
- Maximum Power: @ 13.8 VDC - 1 x 200W RMS (SUB 4 OHMS) - + 2 x 95W RMS (STEREO 2 OHMS)
- Input Sensitivity RCA Input=320mV
- Wire Input=6V
- Frequency Response:
- - Sub Output: 15Hz to 90Hz with active frequency cut (12dB / 8th)
- - Stereo L / R outputs: 90Hz to 30kHz with active frequency cut-off (12dB / 8th)
- Bass Boost: Adjustable from 0 to 10dB @ 50Hz
- Output Stage Efficiency: > 90%
- Input Impedance:
- - 22K OHMS (RCA)
- - 1K OHMS (Wire)
- Thermal Protection System and Short Output
- Minimum Supply Voltage: 9 VDC
- Maximum Supply Voltage: 16 VDC
- Consumption at Rest: 1 Amp.
- Maximum Musical Power: @ 13.8VDC: 17.5 Amp
- Maximum Sine Signal Consumption: (1kHz) 13.8VDC: 35 Amp.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 134 x 42 x 144mm