Sentinel is a "micro" pistol red dot sight with an RMSC footprint designed for use on micro handguns. These sights are available in either red or green illumination, with options for automatic or manual illumination. The 16mm window, paired with a durable, thin hood, provides a wide field of view, making it easier to transition from target to target. Constructed from 7075 aircraft-grade aluminum, Sentinel is built to withstand tough conditions and is optimized for everyday carry (EDC) use. Sentinel is the edge in shooting accuracy you’ve been looking for.
- In The Box: Optix w/sheath, screwdriver, lens cloth, Battery, and three screw sets.
- Auto Brightness Model: A photosensitive sensor on the left side of the body provides dot brightness relative to ambient light conditions. The brightness adjustment is always on.
- Compact Unobstroctive Fit: Shoehorned into this tiny scope is a 16mm x 16mm window, big enough for fast acquisition and sight tracking but small enough that it doesn't affect concealment.
- Duty Grade: Made from 7075 aluminum that is hard coat oxidized, shock proof to 1,500 G forces, and waterproof.
- Double The Life: The CR2032 battery effectively doubles the battery life. Whether you choose Sentinel-M or Sentinel-A, expect two years of real-world battery life, even carrying your pistol all day, every day.