- In The Box: Contains optic, lens covers, low profile 1913 Picatinny mount, mount wrench, wrench, lens cloth, and battery.
- Crisp Illumination: The 2 MOA center dot is small enough to take precision shots to 200 yards, while the 65 MOA circle grabs and centers the eye immediately.
- Fast Target Acquisition: The 1x magnification allows for a lightning-quick sight picture.
- Tough To Its Core: Lightweight but tough, the Liberator is engineered to withstand 800 Gs of impact. The Liberator is waterproof, fog resistant, and features hydrophobic & anti-scratch coatings on the ruby red, anti-glare lenses, 1 Meter/IPX7 Rated.
- Auto Shut Off: The included CR2032 battery can last for 3,000 hours on a medium setting. The Liberator's auto-off shuts downs the red dot after 4 hours without movement.
The 3 MOA green dot is large enough to grab the eye quickly, yet small enough to take precision shots to 200 yards. Ten brightness settings keep you prepared for any lighting environment. The included CR2032 battery can last for 3,000 hours on a medium setting. After 4 hours without movement, Liberator's Auto-Off feature shuts down the red dot to further save battery life. Pressing the brightness increase button will awaken the Liberator, instantly returning to the previously set brightness level.