- A beautiful, hand-painted metal guitar art piece that is made in the USA
- Our team of skilled American workers create and painted each metal guitar by hand using 18-gauge cold-rolled steel
- The powder-coated finish on this metal guitar art is designed to protect it from the elements and ensure a long lifespan
- This metal guitar art features a stunning sunset scene over a lake and trees. Perfect for music and outdoor lovers alike!
- This hand-painted metal art guitar is made in the USA and is of the highest quality. The 18-gauge steel is cold-rolled and finished with a powder coating, making it durable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Easy to Install with nails or screws (not included)
We carefully selected a highly durable, 18 gauge cold-rolled steel for this product, which is heavy enough to withstand a lifetime of use but light enough to manage and hang safely in a wide range of places. The powder coating process involves three basic steps: part preparation or the pre-treatment, the powder application, and curing. This creates a hard finish that is tougher than conventional paint, making your piece safe for both indoor and outdoor use!